Thursday 12 February 2015

Do Dreams Really Predict - 12


Top Blogs
blog search engine
blog search engine
Health Blog Directory
blog directory
Image  of  a  dream


 Continuing  from  my  earlier  post  whenever  there  was  a  bad  dream  concerning  my  dad  it  was  the  same  one  that  I  saw  occassionally.  In  fact  I  saw  the  same  dream  after  my  dad's  passing  away  too.  I  didn't  discuss  with  anyone  nor  did  I  tell  my  mom  and  kept  it  within  myself  concluding  that  it  was some  kind  of  weakness  of  my  mind.  Still  it  raises  a  question  as  why  was  the  same  dream  repeated  several  times?  there  were  no  change  in  the  facts  of  the  dream  it  remained  very  much  the  same.  This  in  particular  still  remains  a  mystery.  If  it  truely  had  any  link  with  my  fathers  passing  away  why  was  it  repeated  even  years  after  his  death?  sorry  to  say  I  dont  have  an  answer.  But  just  a  few  years  before  my  dad's  passing  away  I  saw  another  dream  concerning  again  my  dad  that  was  more  nerve  wrecking  and  still  remember  very  clearly  even  after  more  than  twenty  four  years.  We  were  on  a  vaccation  trip  during  winter  and  both  me  and  my  father  shared  a  single  room. It  was  well  past  midnight  I  remember  and  in  deep  sleep  when  I  saw  my  fathers  clerk  rushing  towards  me  and  informing  me  my  dad  was  no  more.  I  almost  collapsed  in  sleep  itself  trying  hard  to  come  to  sences    jerked  and  woke  up  only  to  find  he  was  next  to  me.  I  was  relaxed  but  couldn't  sleep  for  rest  of  the  night.  These  are  some  of  my  own bitter  experiences,  but  I  am  not  in  favour  of  drawing  any conclusion  myself  and  leave  completely  to  my  readers  to  draw  their  own. But  within  a  span  of  roughly  three  years  my  dad  passed  away.  My  readers  are  free  to  draw  their  own  inferences.  There  are  people  who  strongly  believes  that  dreams  can  foretell  the  future  but  I  am  not  one  of  them.  There  are  instances  where  people  have  met  their  near  and  dear  ones  after  death  in  dream  and  have  spoken  to  them  and  in  rare  instances  claimed  to  have  got  advices  from  the  dead  which  had  helped  them  later.  Sometimes  the  dead  have  also  been  heard  to  have  described  the  place  they  are  living  in  Heaven  to  their  beloved  ones  left  behind.  My  late  grandfather  is  one  of  them.  He  said  certain  things  to  me  though  I  dont  remember  it  now.  But  one  particular  thing  that  I  still  remember  is  that  I  asked  him  certain  things  which  he  declined  to  reply.
In  a  another  incident  which  may  or  may  not   have  anything  to  do  with  dream  or  might  be  a  paranormal  phenomenona.  This  was  published  in  a  book  on  mysteries  that  took  place  in  the  USA  sometimes  in  1979.  It  was  early  in  the  morning  at  about  5  'o'  clock  when  the  daughter  of  Mrs  Kelly  (name  changed)  woke  up  from  an  urgent  knock  at  the  at  her  door  and  the  sound  of  her  mother  calling  are  you  there  please  let  me  in.  She  lived  just  accross    the  street.  Her daughter  hurriedly  woke  up  and  opened  the  door  to  let  her  in.  Mrs  kelly  asked  her  as  to  why  she  was  knocking  on  her  door  a  few  minutes  earlier?  she  was  taken  aback  and  replied  that  it  was  11  'o'  clock  last  night  when  she  went  to  bed  and  woke  up  on  her  arrival.  Mrs  kelly  insisted  you  knocked  on  my  door  and  I  spoke  to  you!!!!!!  you  asked  me  to  follow  you  to  your  house  without  asking  any  questions!!!!  just  then  there  was  an  explosion  in  Mrs  Kelly's  appartment  due  to  gas  leak  and  it  was  badly  damaged.  Had  she  been  there  asleep  she  might  not  have  come  out  alive.  Such  incidents  dosen't  have  explanations.  
Well  this  brings  an  end  to  my  short  study  on  ayurveda.  Next  I  shall  present  a  short  sketch  on  the  life  of  a  few  practitioners  who  were  luminiaries  in  the  field  of  ayurveda.  The  first  among  them  was  Gopinath  kaviraj,  then  krisna  Chaitaniya  Tagore  and  last  but  not  the  least  Sivkali  Bhattacharya.












Health
Cykelväskor.se

No comments:

Post a Comment